Commercial Pilot School Georgia
Balance your love of travel and flight with an occupational path by signing on with the premiere commercial pilot training school in the US, Paragon Flight. Our programs will make the experience fun and exciting as well as entirely sufficient for outstanding performance as a pilot.
A Commercial Pilot Certificate is essential for those who wish to make a living from the cockpit. The range of positions available with these credentials is wide and varied. Options may include any of the following:
- Commercial Airline Pilot
- Cargo Pilot
- Aerial Photography
- Government Air Service
- Agricultural Pilot (Crop Duster)
- Emergency and Rescue Pilot
- Corporate Pilot
- Charter and Private Pilot
Paragon Flight’s programs are authorized under FAA Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR) Parts 61 and 141. A personalized course of instruction allows student-pilots to apply appropriate financing, custom scheduling, and adjust pacing when required.
Part 61 courses allow for adjustments to the curriculum and pacing, but the programs generally require additional practical experience. This type of program appeals to pilots who approach training on a piece-meal basis, especially when career and family obligations interfere.
Part 141 courses are much stricter. The curriculum must be followed to a T, but the practical components are far less stringent. When students use GI funds, hail from a foreign country, or take advantage of available financial aid, students must use these types of programs.
Ultimately, the written examinations and checkrides required, as well as the licenses and ratings earned, are the same.
Recognized by the AOPA (Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association)
The Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association, AOPA, is widely recognized as the leading aviation advocacy group in the US. We’ve been honored by this group for the quality of our flight training and instructors repeatedly throughout the years. In addition to word of mouth and online reputation, these honors are reasons to choose Paragon Flight.
Highlights of Paragon Flight’s Custom Programs
- Jeppesen Curriculum – directly from a Boeing subsidiary, this curriculum produces ready, safe pilots in ⅓ of the time required on average in the US. Exclusive to select flight schools, this curriculum is used at Paragon Flight, to great results.
- Maximized Flight Opportunities – 350+ days of the year are ideal for takeoff, flight, and landing in Fort Myers, FL where we at Paragon Flight call home. We operate out of Page Field, the hub of general aviation in Southwest Florida and tout a tower-controlled airport and several practice fields for pilots.
- Superior Aircraft for Training – The fleet of aircraft at Paragon Flight is completely sufficient to train for all of the programs that we offer. Each model is sound and equipped with Glass Cockpit technology and advanced avionics. Specific models include Cessna C172S Skyhawk, Piper PA-44-180 Seminole, Cessna T182T Skylane, Cirrus SR20 G6, Cirrus SR22 G5/G6, and ALSIM AL172 Flight Simulator.
- Advanced and Experienced Certified Flight Instructors (CFIs) – Paragon Flight’s home in Southwest Florida offers more than ideal climate conditions; it also provides an outstanding pool of quality applicants for our flight instructor placements. Student-pilots can count on us to provide a best-fit match to suit their goals, readiness levels, and learning styles.
Travel from Georgia to Florida for commercial pilot school at Paragon Flight is worth every mile. Call today to arrange for a Discovery Flight, a consultation, or questions regarding programs or financing contacts: (239) 747-0056.