Flight Lessons In Bradenton, Florida
Flight lessons from Paragon Flight in Punta Gorda and Fort Myers, Florida, near Bradenton, will surpass your expectations of what learning to fly should be. No detail is left to chance when you take advantage of our various flight programs.
Since 2006, Paragon Flight has provided stellar flight training for private, commercial, and military pilots. We’re authorized by the FAA to operate under Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR) Parts 61 and 141. With the authority to operate as both types of flight schools, we can cater to a wider range of students – those with part-time availability interested in custom, accelerated courses and those with full-time availability who prefer traditional classroom experiences.
Training Programs Available
- Discovery Flight – taste of flight training with a mini-lesson and opportunity for hands-on experience;
- Private Pilot License (PPL) – first certification obtained by pilots, the foundation for all future aviation experiences and programs;
- Instrument Flight Rating (IFR) – training to fly using only aircraft avionics, communication, and navigation equipment;
- Multi-Engine Initial Training or Add-On Rating (MEL) – immersive training to teach existing single-engine pilots how to fly multi-engine aircraft;
- Cirrus Certified Aircraft Training – great training option for those who plan to own their own aircraft in the future;
- Glass Cockpit Training – training for existing pilots to utilize modern Glass Cockpit technology;
- International Private Flight Training – training available for international students seeking private pilot licensing.
- P3 Professional Pilot Program – a 38-week intense program that takes students with no experience to being a commercially licensed pilot with flight instructor certification (PPL, IFR, CSEL & CMEL, and CFI);
- Commercial Single-Engine License (CSEL) – training to become a commercial pilot of a single-engine aircraft;
- Commercial Multi-Engine License (CMEL) – training to become a commercial pilot of a multi-engine aircraft;
- Certified Flight Instructor (CFI/CFII/MEI) – training to become a Certified Flight Instructor for seeking single-engine licensing programs (CFI), instrument programs (CFII), and multi-engine programs (MEI);
- International Commercial Pilot Training – training available for international students who wish to become commercial pilots
Military and Government
- Initial Flight Orientation (IFO) and Initial Flight Training (IFT) – training to prepare pilots for primary flight training for organizations;
- Single-Engine Recurrent Training (SERT) – training to improve crew coordination, cooperation, awareness, and safety;
- Aircraft Transition & Differences Training – training to help pilots transition to new aircraft;
- Rotary Wing to Fixed Wing Transition Training – training for military and commercially rated helicopter pilots to transition to fixed-wing aircraft.
Ideal Training Environment
Paragon Flight’s locations in Fort Myers and Punta Gorda, FL, provide an ideal setting for flight training. The Punta Gorda location operates out of Punta Gorda Airport (PGA), and the Fort Myers location calls Page Field (FMY) home. These home airports provide modern facilities with tower-controlled runways, practice airfields, and a flight-friendly environment.
Beyond the facilities and nearness to cities that our locations provide, the weather in this part of the world is perfect for aviation enthusiasts. Student pilots and experienced pilots enjoy more than 350 days of the year, with weather conditions ideal for takeoff and landing. The only challenge to logging flight hours is your own personal schedule, and being so friendly to aviation, the area is also rich in flight instructors. Our staff includes the absolute best Certified Flight Instructors (CFIs) in the world!
Click here to explore flight lessons with Paragon Flight in the region around Bradenton, Florida. You may also contact us by phone:
- Punta Gorda location – (941) 336-7494
- Fort Myers location – (239) 747-0056.