Pilot Training Auburn, Georgia
If you’re looking for quality pilot training in Auburn, Georgia, cast your gaze on Paragon Flight’s LaGrange, GA, location. We have the capacity to train you in a way that is both sufficient for meeting your goals and sure to provide a fun experience. Paragon Flight is able to provide a personalized course built around your goals and availability.
Paragon Flight in LaGrange, GA
The newest Paragon Flight location is found in LaGrange, GA, at the LaGrange-Callaway Airport (LGC). The positioning is ideal being central to the Atlanta, Columbus, Montgomery, and Birmingham metropolitan areas. The airport offers two asphalt runways, recently remodeled facilities, and congestion-free airspace. The location even offers 300+ days annually of VFR flying weather.
Paragon Flight FAA Authorization
The FAA authorizes flight schools through Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR) Parts 141 and 61. Few flight schools operate under both, but Paragon Flight does. As such, we can provide the highly structured, full-time courses required of Part 141 programs as well as the flexible structure of a custom, one-on-one course under Part 61 guidelines.
Paragon Flight Instructors
The Certified Flight Instructors (CFIs) whom we supply for our students’ training have a diversity of backgrounds and a strong degree of expertise. We offer our students a best-fit promise. If the fit isn’t right and you’re uncomfortable with your instructor’s teaching style, let us know that you’d like to change flight instructors. We can accommodate our students with instructors who have backgrounds in the type of flight that you anticipate pursuing.
Paragon Flight Fleet of Training Aircraft
One of the clearest tests of a flight school is the presence or absence of appropriate training aircraft. At Paragon Flight, you’ll find all of the appropriate models for the training that we provide. Our entire fleet is equipped with Glass Cockpit technology and advanced avionics, qualifying as Technically Advanced Aircraft (TAA). The fleet includes all of the following:
- Primary Training Aircraft
- Piper PA28 “Pilot” – optimal training aircraft for single-engine flight
- PA-44 Seminole – optimal training aircraft for multi-engine flight
- Specialty Training Aircraft
- Cirrus SR20 – primary training aircraft, transition and differences training, high-performance endorsements, and single/multiple day rentals
- ALSIM Flight Simulator – extremely realistic simulator that allows student-pilots to earn flight hours without the expense involved with actual aircraft.
Paragon Flight Curriculum
Paragon Flight is proud to be one of the few flight schools empowered with the Jeppesen curriculum. This computer-based curriculum is developed by a Boeing subsidiary, and as such, it is a world-class program, proven to produce safe and ready pilots 30% faster than the national average.
Paragon Flight Available Programs
Private, commercial, and government pilot credentials are all training programs that we provide.
Private Pilot Training
- Private Pilot License (PPL)
- Instrument Flight Rating (IFR)
- Multi-Engine Pilot License (MEL)
- Cirrus Certified Aircraft Training
- Glass Cockpit Training
Commercial Pilot Training
- Commercial Pilot License, Single-Engine (CSEL)
- Commercial Pilot License, Multi-Engine (CMEL)
- Certified Flight Instructor, Single-Engine (CFI)
- Certified Flight Instructor, Instrument Rating (CFII)
- Certified Flight Instructor, Multi-Engine (MEI)
Government/Military Pilot Training
- Initial Flight Orientation (IFO)
- Single Engine Recurrent Training (SERT)
- Rotary Wing to Fixed Wing Transition Training
- Aircraft Transition and Differences Training
Calling all those interested in pilot training near Auburn, Georgia! Come to Paragon Flight in LaGrange, GA, for a safe, fun, and fully appropriate program of study. Click here or call (706) 903-9337 for more information regarding the instruction we offer.