Pilot Training in USA For International Students

Paragon Flight is pleased to provide pilot training in the USA for international students from around the world.

Pilot Training in USA for International StudentsParagon Flight is an FAA-approved Flight Training Center under Federal Aviation Regulation (FAR) Part 141. Our FAA-certification means that you will undergo higher-quality training and achieve certification in less time than you will in non-approved flight schools.

Whether you are from the United Kingdom, Germany, India, Canada or elsewhere in the world, we are committed to helping you achieve your goals and provide a more well-rounded flight training experience than you’ll find elsewhere.

Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need a student visa for flight training?

A student visa (M-1) is required for anyone who is not a U.S. citizen to do flight training for a certificate or rating in the United States. The B-1/B-2 tourist/business is NOT sufficient for flight training in the U.S.

Permanent residents of the U.S. (who are not U.S. citizens) do not need to obtain an M-1 student visa but must obtain TSA’s “Permission to Initiate Training” approval before the start of flight training.

Do I need an I-20 Form?

If you live outside the U.S., you must complete Form I-20 to provide supporting information to the U.S. government for the issuance of your M-1 visa. The M-1 visa allows you to complete your training with Paragon Flight. In order for us to begin the I-20 issuing process, we encourage you to follow our step-by-step instructions and complete and submit the required online forms.

Do my flight training costs include housing?

No. Housing is not included in the cost of flight training. We do, however, work with several professional housing companies and hotels to help students find the perfect home away from home. From four-bedroom villas with pools on the beach to one-bedroom studios, we have something for any budget or request.

While training, can I work in the U.S. to defray the cost of the program?

No. The M-1 visa does not allow a student to work in the U.S. while in flight training. International students who come to Paragon Flight must show proof of financial ability before starting their flight training.

As you evaluate pilot training programs in the USA for international students, we hope you will consider Paragon Flight. Our number one goal is to provide every client with an outstanding flying and training experience. Call us today at (239) 274-3170 to get started!