Many apply, but very few make the cut. Before you apply, ask yourself these questions and answer honestly:
- Do you like sunny blue skies every day of the year?
- Do you like warm weather all year long?
- Do you want to work in an exciting, fun environment?
- Do you like great perks like going to sporting events, employee discounts, and bonus opportunities?
- Do you like to fly beautiful aircraft with Garmin G1000’s?
- Do you want to take cross-country training flights that go to tropical destinations like the Bimini, The Bahamas, Miami or Key West?
- Could you live with an 900-1200 flight hours a year?
- Do you like the idea of living in a tropical paradise with the beach only 10 minutes away?
…Yeah, we thought so. So do we — and everyone who applies to join the Paragon Flight training team. That’s why it takes someone truly special to make the grade. We can afford to be picky.
Unlike the big-box schools, we don’t hire just anyone that has a CFI rating or guarantee to hire everyone that graduates our school. Honestly that sounds like a horrible business plan..
Our instructors are hand-picked from the very best of the best and they have worked very hard to earn the title Paragon Flight Instructor. We have the best instructors from all over the country because Paragon clients demand the very highest level of training and the absolute best customer service.
If you have a great personality, work hard, love people and enjoy teaching, please apply to join our team.
Do you have what it takes to become part of the best flight training team in the country? Contact us now and let’s find out together.