The AL172 is an ultra-realistic FAA approved flight simulation device. Simulators can be a powerful tool for flight training especially if they are able to achieve a high level of student pilot emersion.
The Al172’s ultra-high-quality visual system matched with genuine cockpit control components from the aircraft including the Garmin G1000 avionics package are second to none in the industry. All of this leads to higher levels of student emersion and increased proficiency and knowledge transference from the simulator to aircraft operation.
Paragon’s simulators are exact cockpit replicas of their standardized training fleet of Cessna 172SP Skyhawk NAVIII equipped with the Garmin G1000 avionics. With the same configuration as Paragon’s training fleet of technically advanced aircraft (TAA) allows students to experience many aspects of flight training but in a highly-controlled environment.
By training this way, students can build flight skill proficiency more efficiently, earn hours to be credited towards their licensing requirements and significantly lower the cost of flight training.
Features and Benefits:
- Earn FAA-approved hours toward Private Pilot Certificate (PPL), Instrument Flight Rule Certificate (IFR) and Commercial Pilot training.
- Genuine Garmin G1000® avionics suite for best realism and reliability
- Two seat aircraft cockpit
- FAA Certified AATD
- Meets the requirements of FAA FTD Level 5
- More cost effective than training in an aircraft (50% cost savings)
- Fully simulated electrical system
- Motorized & realistic pitch trim can be operated exactly as in the real aircraft
- Industry leading 210°H x 40°V field of view
- Electrical force feedback on the three axes
- High-quality sound and audio system
- Fully enclosed cockpit
- Touchscreen instructor operating system
- LPV (Localizer Performance with Vertical) certified