PROFESSIONAL PILOT PROGRAM
Thinking of becoming a professional pilot such as an airline, charter or cargo pilot?
As of June 2022, starting pay for entry-level pilots increased to a staggering $80,000 USD per year with senior captain’s pay exceeding $280,000 per year; there’s literally never been a more fantastic time to become a professional pilot than now.
P3 was specifically designed to help our students become exceptional pilots and achieve long-lasting success as a professional by:
- Focusing on quality of training vs. quantity
- Assisting financially through student loans, scholarships and grant opportunities
- Character and leadership development
Our Amazing Fast-Tracked Program
Choose your starting point:
Get your wings in a beautiful climate!
Located in beautiful Fort Myers, Florida, Paragon Flight is the perfect location to take the next leap in your pilot career.
Professional Pilot Program Prerequisites:
- 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED (college experience preferred)
- Two character references (one professional and one personal)
- Good driving record
- Pass a criminal background check
- Pass a behavioral/cognitive assessment
- No prior aviation incidents or accidents or other FAA enforcement actions
- Obtain an FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- Ability to proficiently ready and write in the English language
- Must be able to attend full-time (4-5 flight lessons per week; 10-20 hours a week to knowledge, classroom and CBT)
- Must be of good moral character, must be driven and have a strong work ethic
* *Exceptions may apply. Please contact a training advisor for more information.
Want more information?
Interested in being a high flyer and becoming a professional airline, charter or cargo pilot? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
The crew at Paragon Flight have developed the P3 Professional Pilot Program for ambitious career-minded candidates like you. It’s an accelerated, streamlined program – allowing you to obtain your professional pilot license in a shorter timeframe and at a lower cost than programs offered at other flight training schools.
Contact us using the form below for more information.
"*" indicates required fields