A Great Gift for your Father
Are you looking for an extraordinary gift for a father who loves to fly? Whether your Dad has always dreamed of learning to fly or is already a licensed private pilot, Paragon Flight is ready to help you give him a thrilling aviation-related gift.
Paragon Flight is honored to be ranked by the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA) as one of the top 50 flight schools in the nation and selected to their Flight Training Excellence Awards Flight School Honor Roll for 2012. We are a premier Part 141 flight school with FAA-certification. We are also a proud member of the National Association of Flight Instructors and our goal is to provide every client with an outstanding flying and training experience. To top it off, our Fort Myers, Florida, location offers pilots and students more than 350 days of clear flying weather every year with daily temperatures that average 84 degrees!
Here are some popular Paragon Flight gifts for birthdays, graduations, Fathers Day, Christmas and other special occasions:
- Discovery Flights – Let your father experience the thrill of learning to fly with a truly unique gift. Paragon’s discovery flights are only $125. He’ll be learning in the Cessna 172 Skyhawk, one of the safest general aviation aircraft ever built, with an instructor at his side throughout the one-hour introductory lesson. He’ll learn about aircraft, instruments, navigation systems, and safety. After that, he’ll sit in the pilot’s seat, take command, and enjoy a short flight over the scenic Florida coast. Training hours can be credited toward Dad’s pilot license.
- Redbird FMX Simulator – Give Dad the gift of a test flight on our Redbird FMX Flight Simulator when he can learn to fly without leaving the ground. The simulator has a fully enclosed cockpit, +200° wrap-around visuals, and can simulate any of the planes in our training fleet. It’s also about half the price of flight lessons. Your father can practice taking off and landing from any airport in the U.S. at the touch of a button, and his training hours can be credited toward his pilot license.
- Scenic Flight Tours – Would your Dad enjoy an affordable scenic flight aboard one of our state-of-the-art Cessna 172 Skyhawks? You can go too, and bring Mom along, because there’s a seating capacity of four (including the pilot). Enjoy the breathtaking views of Florida’s pristine islands and beaches, including Gasparilla, Boca Grande, Cabbage Key, Sanibel Island, Useppa Island and Captiva Island.
- Pilot Lessons – We can customize one-on-one pilot lessons for your Dad and teach him the solid skills he needs to make him a safe and confident sport pilot, private pilot or commercial pilot. Programs range from two weeks to two months, and we would be happy to work around his schedule and your budget.
- Gift Certificates – Purchase a Paragon Flight gift certificate in the denomination of your choice to give your father the biggest adventure of his life. They can be applied to flying lessons, a discovery flight, scenic flight tours, rental, or purchase of pilot gear at our flight school.
Paragon Flight’s expert training staff is made up of nationally accredited Master Instructors and Gold Seal Flight Instructors who have been recognized for their commitment to safety and quality. If you need a special gift for your father in Fort Myers, Orlando, Naples, Jacksonville or Fort Lauderdale, contact us at (239) 274-3170 to make arrangements for a spectacular present that he will never forget.