Naples Flight School
Learn to fly in Florida and have the thrill of a lifetime! Paragon Flight is known as the premier flight school in Southwest Florida and is one of the top-rated FAA-approved Part 141 flight schools in the entire country.
When you are looking for the best Naples flight school, we can make the process easier that you thought possible.
If flying is on your career horizon, it’s crucial to select a top-notch training program like ours.
Whether you’re looking for a fast-paced two-week program or a two-month program, we provide the best aviation training available anywhere in the country.
Why Choose Paragon Flight?
- Outstanding instructors. Our highly-recognized training team is composed of nationally accredited Master Instructors and Gold Seal Flight Instructors whose chief concerns are your safety. You can be assured of the best available instruction.
- Earn your wings 30% faster. We are able to train you faster because we are FAA-certified and have partnered with Jeppesen, a subsidiary of Boeing and a giant in the flight training industry. Jeppesen created the world’s finest pilot training manuals and software, and Paragon Flight is among the few flight schools they authorize to use their materials.
- Diverse fleet of aircraft. You will learn to fly in the world’s greatest aircraft: Cessna’s forgiving and reliable single-engine Skyhawk 172 and its big brother, the Cessna Stationair 206. We also provide the most advanced twin-engine training aircraft in the world, the Tecnam P2006T with the Garmin G950 “glass cockpit” avionics package, and each of our planes is designated Technically Advanced Aircraft (TAA). Each of our aircraft is maintained to the highest standards by FAA-certified mechanics to ensure your safety and confidence.
- Large network of airports and practice fields. Paragon Flight can offer you a thorough and diverse training experience by virtue of the different runway lengths and instrument approaches you can practice on at nearby airports.
- Great flying weather. With an average of 350 “aviation perfect” flying days every year, Paragon Flight can give you more time in the air. The great year-round climate means your private or commercial pilot training can be completed more quickly than flight schools in other parts of the country.
- Enjoy beautiful scenery. Why spend your time training above boring terrain? In Southwest Florida, you’ll have easy access to miles and miles of scenic coastline, tourist destinations such as Disney World and Everglades National Park, and small, scenic Caribbean islands.
- Customized training. Once our Chief Flight Instructor learns about your previous flight experience, the hours and ratings you need, your career goals and the flexibility of your schedule, we’ll design a program just for you based on your schedule, budget, objectives, and the type of aircraft you want to fly.
[button link=”https://www.paragonflight.com/contact-paragon-flight-fort-myers.html” size=”large” bgColor=”#8F282A” textColor=”#ffffff” align=”center” target=”blank”]Click here to contact Paragon Flight today[/button]
Paragon Flight can prepare you for a recreational or private pilot certificate, and provide the best flight training for commercial pilots, Air Transport Pilots (ATP) and Certified Flight Instructors (CFI, CFII, MEI). Take advantage of our advanced programs for High Performance, Complex, Tail Wheel and Sea Plane Aircraft endorsements. If you’re only interested in instrument rating or multi-engine rating add-ons, we can help you get them done quickly.
This winning combination of curriculum, instructors, aircraft and fantastic weather results your getting certified in less time than you could in non-FAA-approved flight schools. Get in touch with our Naples flight school today for a free private consultation to discuss your specific needs and goals.