Naples Scenic Flights
Paragon Flight is an FAA-approved training center in Fort Myers, Florida, and is honored to have been ranked by the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA) as one of the top 50 flight schools in the nation.
However, if you’re interested in Naples scenic flights, aerial photography flights, or need a mentor pilot, we offer these and many other services.
Tours are taken aboard a state-of the art Cessna Skyhawk which can accommodate the pilot, three passengers and luggage. Take in the breathtaking views of Florida’s pristine coral islands and beaches, or enjoy an overnighter on a tropical island. There’s no better way to take in the beauty of the amazing vistas in and around Southwest Florida than from the air.
Paragon Flight is located in proximity to a fantastic network of over 150 airports with easy access to hundreds of miles of scenic coastline, tourist destinations such as Disney World and Everglades National Park, and small Caribbean islands. Some of our popular flights include sunrises and sunsets, resorts, beaches, commercial real estate, and scenic coastline, cays and islands.
[button link=”https://www.paragonflight.com/contact-paragon-flight-fort-myers.html” size=”large” bgColor=”#8F282A” textColor=”#ffffff” align=”center” target=”blank”]Click here to contact Paragon Flight today[/button]
Here are just a few of our most popular destinations:
- Captiva Island – Located near Fort Myers off the Gulf Coast, you’ll find biking, sailing, birding and water activities galore on this sister to larger Sanibel Island. Play a round of golf, kayak, or simply relax on the white sand beaches which are famous for their pastel colored seashells.
- Fort Myers Beach – Relax on the white sands of Fort Myers Beach; take an island tour on a bike or Segway; enjoy every water sport you can imagine, from boating to fishing to kayaking to parasailing to kiteboarding; visit the historic vacation homes of Thomas A. Edison and Henry Ford. You can also take a guided airboat trip of Everglades National Park.
- Boca Grande – On Gasparilla Island, Boca Grande is known for excellent fishing and miles of spectacular beaches. Get a taste of old Florida charm at the Gasparilla Inn & Club. Hop on a boat for a short trip the remote barrier island of Cayo Costa where you can enjoy pine forests, oak-palm hammocks, mangrove swamps, sea turtles, West Indian manatees, and Bottlenose Dolphins. Have a picnic, go shelling, or enjoy kayaking, snorkeling and sunbathing.
- Cabbage Key – Another great place to relax by the water, Cabbage Key is part of Pine Island. When you fly into Pine Island Airport, you’ll find beautiful waters that are deep enough for boating yet shallow enough to see the bottom. The island is particularly well-known for spectacular sport fishing.
- Useppa Island – When you touch down on Useppa Island, you may feel like you’ve landed in paradise. The private island has no cars and is full of banyan trees, orchids, wildlife and lush natural scenery. Explore the history of the Calusa Indians of Southwest Florida and of the Bay of Pigs at the fascinating Barbara Sumwalt Useppa Island Historical Museum.
If you’re a local resident, take advantage of our scenic flights to celebrate birthdays, anniversaries and special events. Or add some perfect sunset photos to your portfolio on one of our aerial photography flights in a Flight Design CTLS. It’s fuel-efficient, has lots of legroom, and provides amazing visibility. The passenger doors can be completely removed to give you an opportunity to take glare-free photos.
Naples scenic flights are a great way to experience the best of South Florida and the Keys from high above. Call us at (239) 274-3170 to schedule your adventure. We guarantee you’ll be hooked!