Accelerated Commercial Pilot Training
Paragon Flight offers accelerated commercial pilot training for aspiring pilots all over the globe. Whether you fly a cargo plane, work as a private pilot, or captain an airliner, your career will begin with a commercial pilot license. Our newest Program, the P3 Professional Pilot Program, will facilitate these goals in under ten months and with less expense.
The Accelerated Timeline of the P3 Professional Pilot Program
- 0 – 10 WEEKS – PPL – Private Pilot License
The most important phase of the Program, the first phase, provides the foundation for the development of best practices to perform as a skilled pilot.
- 11 – 18 WEEKS – IFR – Instrument Flight Rating
The second phase teaches how to use communication and navigation systems in the aircraft. This skill is essential for commercial pilots, regardless of the field.
- 19 – 30 WEEKS – CSEL & CMEL – Commercial License, Single-Engine, and Multi-Engine
Next, pilots will master single- and multi-engine flight in all conditions, preparing for commercial aviation positions.
- 31 – 38 WEEKS – CFI – Certified Flight Instructor
Many commercial pilots begin their careers as flight instructors. This role enables them to accrue flight hours needed for future positions while sharing their passions and earning a living. Paragon Flight gives our program graduates preferential consideration during hiring should you decide to apply with us.
As you can imagine, this intense Program requires a particular type of candidate, so we do have prerequisites for participation, including all of the following:
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED, some college preferred
- One professional character reference
- One personal character reference
- Clean driving record
- Clean FAA record
- Clean criminal background check
- Passed behavioral and cognitive evaluation
- FAA First-Class Medical Certificate
- A fluent speaker of the English language, literate reader and writer
- Full-time availability to participate in 4-5 flight training lessons and 10-20 hours of ground training each week
- Strong moral character, drive, and work ethic
The Paragon Flight Setting
The timeline we offer with the P3 Program would be impossible without the setting we enjoy here at Page Field in Fort Myers, FL. Firstly, the weather accommodates regular flight training with 350+ days of ideal flying conditions each year. Also, the airport we call home provides access to a tower-controlled runway and plenty of practice fields.
The facilities at Paragon Flight are impressive, and the Technically Advanced Aircraft combined with stellar flight instructors and the Jeppesen curriculum creates the ideal flight instruction package. If you find the intensity of the P3 Program to be too much for you, we also offer custom-created courses.
Financing Options from Paragon Flight
One of the key priorities of Paragon Flight is to help aspiring pilots find and secure financial assistance. Whether you qualify for grants, federally backed student loans, private student loans, personal loans, or another funding source, we’re familiar with the most commonly chosen routes. We can help you navigate the maze of the qualification processes.
As one of the top FAA-authorized flight schools in the United States, Paragon Flight is worth the trip regardless of your location. We offer an accelerated commercial pilot training program called P3 Professional Pilot Program. Explore this course or create a custom one that works with your schedule, budget, and plans by calling (239) 274-3170 or clicking here to contact us online.