Airline Pilot School Orlando
Fulfill your dreams of becoming an airline pilot at Paragon Flight; a pilot-centered school found a few hours drive from Orlando in Fort Myers, FL. With Captain’s wings come plenty of time doing what you love, traveling, experiencing new cultures, and meeting interesting people. Earn those wings with us for great training and fun experiences.
We offer all of the certifications and supplements that you’ll need to meet the rigorous standards put forward by the FAA for airline pilots.
The FAA administers guidelines that govern flight schools’ operations. These Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR) Parts 61 and 141 offer divergent plans for training: flexibility and rigidity, respectively. The FAA allows Paragon Flight to operate under both even though most schools qualify as one or the other. The combination of FAR guidelines helps us meet the needs of all pilot candidates regardless of their current phase of life.
Paragon Flight also offers 350 days of opportunities to fly due to the perfect flying weather and nearby practice airfields. We operate out of Page Field airport in Fort Myers, the general aviation hub of Southwest Florida. The facilities include a tower-controlled runway, outstanding fleet of aircraft, and modern curriculum.
Paragon Flight 101
- Ultimate fleet of aircraft for pilot training – includes newer craft equipped with Glass Cockpit technology. The machines include the following models:
- Cessna C172S Skyhawk
- Piper PA-44-180 Seminole
- Cessna T182T Skylane
- Cirrus SR20 G6
- Cirrus SR22 G5/G6
- ALSIM AL172 Flight Simulator
- Jeppesen Curriculum – developed by a Boeing subsidiary and 30% faster than the national average for training completion.
- Prime location – weather, proximity to airfields, and nearby accommodations
- Certified Flight Instructors (CFIs) – hand-selected from among the best pilots in the world with a plethora of backgrounds, specialties, and teaching strategies
What to Expect as an Airline Pilot
The job of an airline pilot, in essence, is to transport travelers from one airport to another. The responsibility of the position requires absolute expertise and great experience in all elements of aviation. If your dreams include earning this certification, you should be prepared to demonstrate this deep well of knowledge and ability.
Airline pilots are known as Captain and Co-Captain. The PIC, or Pilot-in-Command, leads operation of the aircraft, and the Second-in-Command assists and is prepared to take over as PIC when required.
At Paragon Flight, you’ll find all of the training required including the following:
- Private Pilot License (PPL)
- Commercial Pilot License (CPL)
- Instrument Flight Rating (IFR)
- Multi-Engine Rating
- Certified Flight Instructor (CFI I/II/MEI)
- Maximum Opportunities to Log the Required 1,500 Flight Hours
Safe pilots come from Paragon Flight. Our reputation speaks for itself, and we’ve been repeatedly honored with accolades from the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA). This organization is the premier advocate for aviation enthusiasts.
To finance these dreams, Paragon Flight is here to assist with contact information for several lenders other students have borrowed from. We can also accept funding from financial aid packages and GI bill funds since we’re a FAR Part 141 flight school.
Have you been thinking about pursuing airline pilot training at a flight school near Orlando? If so, consider Paragon Flight, a few hours drive from Orlando in Fort Myers. We’ll start with a conversation about your goals, existing experience, and schedule availability and create your custom training plan. Call (239) 747-0056 to jump-start your future.