Airline Pilot Training in South Carolina
Airline pilot training with Paragon Flight is an investment in your future, and the new P3 Professional Pilot Program we offer reduces the time and cash required, making the trip from South Carolina to Florida, where we’re located, a jump forward in career planning.
The Choice of Paragon Flight
Paragon Flight is the ideal choice of flight school, no matter how far you might need to travel, especially if you’re looking for high-quality training that is faster and more affordable. We bring the best instructors, curriculum, aircraft, and facilities to the table, and we offer custom programs based around student needs.
One of our newest programs, the P3 Professional Pilot Program cuts out the unessential elements that make training take longer, allowing participants to gain credentials that might normally take years to achieve in 38 short weeks.
P3 Timeline (for pilots with no prior experience):
- Private Pilot (PPL) – 0-10 Weeks – The beginning and most important step in the program, this phase of the P3 course is foundational and critical to the development of a safe and ready pilot.
- Instrument Flight Rating (IFR) – 11-18 Weeks – Next steps focus on mastery of communication and navigation using the most advanced avionics, radios, and Glass Cockpit Technology. Our aircraft parallels the aircraft you’ll experience in the future.
- Commercial License, Single Engine and Multi-Engine (CSEL and CMEL) – 19-30 Weeks – While perfecting your knowledge and skills needed to work as a professional pilot, we’ll prepare you to work with aircraft with one and with two engines. If an airline application is in your future, multi-engine commercial licensing is essential.
- Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) – 31-38 Weeks – The last phase of the P3 Program will teach you to teach others how to fly. Working as a Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) will let you perfect your skills while teaching others, share what you love with others, make a living doing what you love, and log the flight hours that will be required as you apply for future positions.
Do you qualify?
This program is a powerful tool for jump-starting your career in the aviation industry, but its intensity will require a commitment from you. Our prerequisites for the P3 program participants include:
- 18 years old minimum
- High school graduate or GED recipient, but college preferred
- Two character references (1 personal; 1 professional)
- Clean MVR
- Clean criminal background check
- Clean FAA record
- Passed behavioral and cognitive measurement
- FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- Fluent and literate in English
- Full-time availability for flight and ground training
- Motivated with strong work ethic and moral character
Why travel to Florida?
Flight schools are not equal. Some flight schools are definitely better than others, and Paragon Flight is one of the best. Many of the benefits we provide stem from our location. We’re able to provide several advantages that other places simply can’t.
Paragon Fight calls Page Field in Fort Myers, Florida home. We welcome and take full advantage of the clear-for-takeoff weather that we experience over 350 days of the year. Our student pilots don’t experience the unavoidable obstacles to practical training that occur elsewhere.
Other advantages key to our location include:
- Beautiful sights from the sky
- Modern facilities
- Tower-controlled runway
- Several practice fields in the vicinity
- An array of accommodations for a range of budgets and preferences
- Several nearby metropolitan areas with all sorts of attractions
If you’re looking for the right flight school in South Carolina, allow us to suggest that you expand your search for airline pilot training and come down to Paragon Flight in Florida. Discover more about our award-winning, nationally recognized efforts today by calling (239) 747-0056 or clicking here.