Airline Pilot Training in Virginia
You could search for airline pilot training from Virginia to Vermont and throughout the US, but you won’t find a program more affordable or timely than the P3 Professional Pilot Program offered by Paragon Flight in Fort Myers, FL.
Paragon Flight qualifies under Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR) Parts 61 and 141, making it possible to create custom programs for our student pilots. One of the programs we’ve thoughtfully designed shortens the typical schedule and reduces the costs, allowing pilot hopefuls to progress from no experience to flight instructor in fewer than ten months.
P3 Professional Pilot Program Schedule:
- 0-10 Weeks Private Pilot (PPL) – This initial phase of training provides the frame on which the rest of your training will be built.
- 11-18 Weeks Instrument Flight Rating (IFR) – Next, you’ll master the skills of navigating and communicating with aircraft systems. Our fleet of aircraft is outfitted with advanced avionics and Glass Cockpit technology.
- 19-30 Weeks Commercial License, Single Engine and Multi Engine (CSEL and CMEL) – The phase wherein you learn how to operate as a professional pilot is critical to your future career. Paragon Flight teaches to a mastery standard to produce safe, well-prepared aviators.
- 31-38 Weeks Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) – The last phase of the P3 Program culminates with your certification as a flight instructor. As a CFI, you’ll be able to begin your career, earn a paycheck, build upon your aviation skills, share your love of flight, and document the hours you’ll need in order to move on with an airline pilot application.
In order to participate in the P3 program, you’ll need to meet certain prerequisites, including all of the following:
- 18 years of age minimum
- High school graduate or GED recipient (college preferred)
- Character references (one personal and one professional)
- Clean MVR (Motor Vehicle Record)
- Clean criminal background check
- Passed behavioral and cognitive evaluation
- Clean FAA record (no enforcement actions of any kind)
- FAA 1st Class Medical Certificate
- Fluent and literate in the English language
- Full-time availability (4-5 flight lessons and 10-20 hours of ground training per week)
- Strong character and motivated to succeed
The Ideal Flight School Experience at Paragon Flight
Paragon Flight sets the table for a successful flight school experience with an ideal setting, flight instructors, curriculum, aircraft, and student support.
Fort Myers, Florida, is a remarkable setting for a flight school. The climate is one of the primary advantages even though it’s outside of our control. Learning to fly elsewhere may be an inconsistent experience, limited by weather delays, but here, you’ll rarely experience these kinds of obstacles. The sunny, clear skies welcome takeoff 350+ days per year, season after season.
While you’re in the sky, the coastal views, lush vegetation, remarkable wildlife, and unforgettable attractions will make every flight lesson a life-changing adventure. The most beautiful beaches in the world are even more breath-taking from the vantage of a pilot in the cockpit.
The flight school’s facilities, found within Page Field (FMY), provide pilot candidates with a tower-controlled runway and several nearby practice fields. Learning to fly at a busy hub of aviation is a great option for a realistic experience.
For the best airline pilot training, come to Paragon Flight in Florida from Virginia and beyond. We provide custom programs, including the P3 Professional Pilot Program, to suit every student pilot. Explore further by contacting us online or calling (239)747-0056.