Bradenton Flight Lessons
Paragon Flight offers superior flight lessons in Punta Gorda and Fort Myers, FL, for candidates near Bradenton. Our aviation training will help you meet your goals with a plan that works for your schedule, budget, and learning style.
The foremost flight training provider in the region, Paragon Flight employs the most experienced and dedicated Certified Flight Instructors (CFIs), world-class aircraft, and an advanced Jeppesen curriculum. Since 2006, we have provided extraordinary results and have been recognized by the AOPA, or Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association, year after year.
The weather in Florida allows us to provide year-round access to training. More than 350 days of the year provide clear skies for takeoff and landing, so our students have no impediments to training.
Aviation Instruction Courses
Flight training courses from Paragon Flight enable pilot-hopefuls to reach their goals, personally and professionally. From private pilot licensing to instrument rating, commercial training, multi-engine training, and airline pilot training, a wide range of training is available, and we provide training for government and military pilots.
We work under FAA Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR) Parts 61 and 141. These dual authorizations allow us to provide one-on-one customized programs for candidates with part-time availability and full-time Part 141 courses for traditional students who prefer a more structured learning environment or who require a Part 141 program, like international students or those using GI benefits.
The P3 Professional Pilot Program is of particular interest since we’re able to accelerate the training timeline – saving appropriate candidates both time and money.
This program is designed to help meet the demand for prepared and safe commercial pilots. If you’re ready to take advantage of the opportunity and salary surge and can answer yes to the following questions, sign up for the P3 Program today:
- Are you at least 18 years old?
- Are you a high school graduate, or have you completed the GED equivalency?
- Can you supply two character references – one personal and one professional?
- Do you have a clean driving record, FAA record, and criminal background?
- Can you pass a behavioral/cognitive assessment?
- Do you have an FAA First-Class Medical Certificate?
- Can you read, write, speak, and understand the English language?
- Can you attend courses full-time (4-5 flight lessons and 10-20 hours of ground training each week)?
- Do you have the ambition, drive, and commitment needed to succeed in an intense program of preparation?
If you can answer yes to all of these questions, sign up to participate in this program in order to earn your professional credentials in fewer than 10 months.
- 0-10 WEEKS, Private Pilot License (PPL) – a foundational program that provides pilots with skills, best practices, and good habits for future success as a professional pilot;
- 11-18 WEEKS, Instrument Flight Rating (IFR) – a phase that prepares pilots to fly when utilizing avionics, radios, communication, and navigation equipment;
- 19-30 WEEKS, Commercial License, Single Engine & Multi-Engine (CSEL & CMEL) – phase of the program that provides mastery level instruction for pilots to fly both single-engine and multi-engine aircraft;
- 31-38 WEEKS, Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) – the final phase of the P3 Program provides you with the ideal entry point for your work as a professional pilot: flight instructor. You’ll be able to be paid to fly, even as you document flight hours, perfect your craft, and share your passion with others.
Click here or call (941) 336-7494 for flight lessons near Bradenton in Punta Gorda from Paragon Flight. Whether you’d like to explore the skies with a Discovery Flight, fly for fun as a Private Pilot, or earn a living as a Commercial Pilot, we offer the perfect environment and facilities for your experience.