Commercial Pilot School Denver, Colorado
Whether you call Denver, Colorado, or Denver, Illinois, Missouri, or Indiana home, the commercial pilot school at Paragon Flight in Fort Myers, Florida, is the best. We offer an accelerated program, the P3 Professional Pilot Program, that allows aspiring pilots to progress from no experience to being commercially licensed with flight instructor credentials in 38 short weeks.
Paragon Flight has dual authorizations by the FAA under Federal Aviation Regulations Parts 61 and 141. We’re well-known and respected in the aviation industry, providing outstanding instruction and producing some of the best pilots in the sky.
The 38 Week program that we can offer at Paragon Flight leverages our proximity to the flight hub in Southwest Florida Page Field and the beautiful weather in this part of the world. Over 350+ days of the year welcome takeoff and landing, and our home base has its own tower-controlled runway! Our pilots have no impediments to practical training that they might experience elsewhere.
The Professional Pilot Program (P3) focuses on three priorities in our provision of training:
- Quality of training over quantity of training
- Financial assistance via student loans, scholarships, and grant opportunities for a complete financial package
- Development of leadership and character
The P3 Professional Pilot Program
- 0-10 Weeks Private Pilot (PPL) training is the basis for all future aviation education. You’ll master good habits regarding safety, communication, inspection, and routine.
- 11-18 Weeks Instrument Rating (IFR) training teaches pilots how to use communication and navigation equipment, vital skills for the commercial pilot. In future endeavors, commercial pilots will use these skills during every flight.
- 19-30 Weeks Commercial License, Single Engine, and Multi-Engine (CSEL and CMEL) training lead students to mastery of single-engine and multi-engine flight up to commercial pilot expectations.
- 31-38 Weeks Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) follows up on commercial pilot training to allow these professional pilots to teach others their craft. By providing this service, pilots can accumulate documented flight time while making a living and honing their skills.
Professional pilots can operate in a variety of sectors. You may choose to work in the agricultural sector as a crop duster, in the tourism field as a site-seeing provider, as a private pilot, cargo pilot, airline pilot, and more! The continued training that you pursue will depend on your ultimate ambitions.
You’ll need to qualify if you’d like to participate in the P3 Professional Pilot Program. A program as rigorous as this accelerated program may be will require diligence and drive, so we have pretty strong prerequisites, including the following:
- 18 years old minimum
- High school graduate or GED recipient with at least some college preferred
- Two character references – one personal, one professional
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Clean criminal background check
- Positive behavioral and cognitive measurement
- Clean record with the FAA
- FAA 1st Class Medical Certificate
- Fluency and literacy in English
- Full-time availability (4-5 practical sessions and 10-20 hours of ground training per week)
- Drive, good character, and strong work ethic
If you aspire to earn your commercial pilot certification, leave the snow and cold of Denver, Colorado, and come to Paragon Flight for a school that will provide better training faster and cheaper than you’ll find elsewhere. For more information, contact us online or call (239) 747-0056.