Commercial Pilot School Fort Worth, Texas
If you’re a commercial pilot hopeful in Fort Worth, Texas looking for a pilot school, consider Paragon Flight of Florida. You won’t regret the trip. Our facilities, location, staff, equipment, and programs are meant to work for individual students. The Professional Pilot Program (P3) even helps students reach professional status in less time and with much lower costs than other programs.
Situated in beautiful Fort Myers, FL, Paragon Flight operates under the authorization of Federal Aviation Regulations Parts 61 and 141, making it possible to offer custom, individually paced programs as well as prescribed, full-time courses, respectively.
The staff here at Paragon Flight consists of fully certified flight instructors. This slice of the world is ideal for aviation, with 350+ perfect days with ready-for-takeoff conditions. This location is great for flight training opportunities, but it also provides a bounty of experienced applicants for instructors.
Our fleet is full of impressively cared for Technically Advanced Aircraft (TAA). We house the ideal aircraft for the programs that we offer, including all of the following:
- Piper PA28 “Pilot”
- C172S Skyhawk
- PA-44 Seminole
- Cessna T182T Skylane
- Cirrus SR20
- Cirrus SR22 G5/G6
- ALSIM Flight Simulator
To guide instruction, Paragon Flight uses the Jeppesen Curriculum. Developed by a subsidiary of the Boeing Corporation, this program is full of all materials, paper and digital, and is proven to produce qualified pilots 30% faster than the national average.
The Professional Pilot Program (P3)
If aspiring pilots want to be professionals and earn a living from the cockpit, they must acquire a Commercial Pilot License (CPL). Without this certification, it’s illegal to accept compensation for their services. We offer a program that allows pilots to go from zero experience to professional pilots with flight instruction certification in fewer than 10 months!
Timeline for the Professional Pilot Program (P3)
- 0-10 WEEKS Private Pilot (PPL) – foundational training for all future aviation education
- 18 WEEKS Instrument Flight Rating (IFR) – preparational training for pilots to use communication and navigation equipment
- 30 WEEKS Commercial License, Single Engine & Multi Engine (CSEL & CMEL) – mastery-level training for pilots to fly professionally as single-engine and multi-engine pilots
- 38 WEEKS Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) – training for commercial pilots to share their skills with others; allows pilots to develop skills, accrue flight hours, and make a living.
This fast-paced, rigorous program does have prerequisites. We need candidates who are prepared to fully participate and can meet all of the following qualifications:
- 18 years old minimum
- High school graduate or GED recipient, with college experience preferred
- One professional character reference
- One personal character reference
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record
- Pass a behavioral and cognitive evaluation
- Clean FAA record
- FAA 1st Class Medical Certificate
- Fluent, literate, and proficient in the English language
- Full-time availability (4-5 flight lessons/week, 10-20 hours ground training/week)
- Good moral character, ambitious, strong work ethic
When you’re ready to begin the P3 Program, or any other course here at Paragon Flight, finances will be the next concern. Call on our team to help you establish the right financial package for your situation. Whether you qualify for grants, student loans, scholarships, or personal lending, the right payment solution will differ from one aviation student to another.
Contact us online by clicking here or calling (239) 747-0056 to book service at the commercial pilot school completely worth the trip from Fort Worth, Texas to Fort Myers, Florida: Paragon Flight.