Commercial Pilot School Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Leave the cold of Milwaukee, Wisconsin and attend commercial pilot school in the paradise of Fort Myers, Florida. If making the cockpit your office is the goal, Paragon Flight’s Professional Pilot Program will push you toward this accomplishment much faster and affordably than other programs allow.
Page Field, the home of Paragon Flight, is the primary provider of air travel in Southwest Florida. The custom aviation courses we provide meet our student-pilots’ needs no matter where they are on the ladder of training. The AOPA, or Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association, is the leading advocate for aviators throughout the US, and we’re proud to have been recognized by them repeatedly throughout the years.
The location is ideal, providing the following benefits:
- 350+ days of perfect, ready-for-takeoff weather each year
- Tower-controlled runway
- Modern facilities
- Numerous nearby airfields
- A diverse, full field of experienced flight instructor applicants.
As a flight school, we also offer the Jeppesen curriculum, a comprehensive system produced by a Boeing subsidiary and proven to produce ready and safe pilots 30% faster than the national average.
Our aircraft is also second-to-none. We house a fleet that is fully equipped with Glass Cockpit technology and advanced avionics. It includes all of the following aircraft:
- Piper PA28 “Pilot”
- C172S Skyhawk
- PA-44 Seminole
- Cessna T182T Skylane
- Cirrus SR20
- Cirrus SR22 G5/G6
- ALSIM Flight Simulator.
Prerequisites for Participation in the Professional Pilot Program (P3)
- Age – 18 years old
- Education – High school diploma or GED (college experience preferred)
- References – One professional and one personal
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Clean FAA Record
- Passed Behavioral and Cognitive Evaluation
- FAA 1st Class Medical Certificate
- Proficient, fluent, and literate in the English language
- Availability – Full-time (4-5 flight lessons, 10-20 hours of ground instruction weekly)
- Characteristics of integrity, ambition, work ethic, and dedication
Once you qualify, payment will be the next concern, and all too often, finances are a major impediment to our potential students. That’s why we focus on helping students find financing as part of the P3 Professional Pilot Program. Options available may include student loans, grants, scholarships, and various forms of personal lending. We’ll help guide you through the application process as you find your own ideal financial package.
What to Expect from the P3 Professional Pilot Program at Paragon Flight
- 0-10 WEEKS, Private Pilot License (PPL) – foundational course for learning best practices, leadership skills, and aviation essentials.
- 11-18 WEEKS, Instrument Flight Rating (IFR) – critical for commercial pilots, this phase teaches pilots how to use navigation and communication equipment.
- 19-30 WEEKS, Commercial License, Single Engine and Multi Engine (CSEL & CMEL) – this phase of training prepares pilots to fly professionally, to a high degree of mastery, in single-engine and multi-engine aircraft.
- 31-38 WEEKS, Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) – the last stage of the program prepares commercial pilots to work as flight instructors. This role allows professional pilots to earn a living while honing their craft, accumulating flight hours, and sharing their passion with others.
If you’re looking for a commercial pilot school that will prepare you well, faster and cheaper than any option you’ll find in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area, come to Paragon Flight in Fort Myers. Learn more by clicking here or calling our team at (239) 274-3170. Take advantage of the P3 Program or a course custom created just for you as you pursue your goals of flight.