Commercial Pilot School Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Paragon Flight, out of Fort Myers, FL, is a pilot school that appeals to the needs of every aspiring pilot who hopes to work in commercial endeavors. Our programs fulfill every element of aviation instruction to produce safe and ready pilots. The Professional Pilot Program (P3) that we provide allows candidates to meet their goals in a greatly shortened period of time with lowered expense.
A premiere aviation institution, Paragon Flight operates out of Page Field, the center of air travel in Southwest Florida. As such, we can provide several airfields for practice, including a tower-controlled runway. The weather here is also ideal for flight instruction with 350+ days of the year providing perfect weather conditions for takeoff, landing, and the in-between.
With a fantastic environment for flight training, Paragon Flight is able to set the table for area student-pilots to practice and learn from a varied group of professionals.
Students we train are able to participate in a personalized program that meets their needs regarding scheduling and curriculum or an extremely structured program based upon a prescribed syllabus and timeline. This flexibility comes from the dual authorizations by the FAA under Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR) Parts 61 and 141.
Altogether, we combine the ideal methods and materials for teaching, environment for training, fleet of training aircraft, and Certified Flight Instructors (CFIs) to promote the success of our student-pilots.
Become a Pilot at Paragon Flight
Begin training for your career in aviation through the P3 Professional Pilot Program. This program has an accelerated schedule, so it costs less in terms of time and money.
P3 Professional Pilot Program Schedule
- 0-10 Weeks, Private Pilot License (PPL) – initial, foundational phase of flight training; develops best practices and good habits for pilots
- 11-18 Weeks, Instrument Flight Rating (IFR) – phase that prepares pilots to use navigation and communication equipment effectively and safely
- 19-30 Weeks, Commercial License, Single Engine & Multi Engine (CSEL & CMEL) – Mastery level of preparation for professional pilots who operate both single-engine or multi-engine aircraft
- 31-38 Weeks, Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) – with this credential, pilots are able to share their passion and skill with other aspiring pilots.
Participating in the P3 Program is not for the faint of heart. We need students who are up to the challenge of a rigorous program of training. The qualifications that we require of potential candidates include the following:
- 18 years of age
- High school graduate or GED recipient (college preferred)
- One professional character reference
- One personal character reference
- Good driving record
- Clear criminal background check
- Clear a behavioral and cognitive evaluation
- Clean record with the FAA
- FAA 1st Class Medical Certificate
- Fluent, literate, and proficient in the English language
- Full-time availability to participate in 4-5 flight lessons and 10-20 hours of ground training each week
- High degree of morality, drive, ambition, and work ethic.
The premises of the P3 program include quality of training over quantity, development of character and leadership skills, and assistance with securing financing. We’re prepared to help program participants to establish funding through:
- Government-backed student loans
- Aviation scholarships
- Private loans
- Other funding sources
Reach out to Paragon Flight’s commercial pilot school to discover whether the program is worth traveling from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania or elsewhere. Click here to contact us online or call (239) 747-0056 to explore our programs, schedule a consultation, or book a Discovery Flight today.