Commercial Pilot School Port Charlotte, Florida
The best commercial pilot school near Port Charlotte, Florida where you can meet all of your aviation goals is Paragon Flight. Our FAA-authorized instruction courses include every feature needed to prepare you for work as a professional pilot.
Paragon Flight is one of the foremost flight institutions of the country because of our commitment to excellence and the personalized nature of our flight training courses. Allow us to build a program around your goals, schedule, and learning preferences. One program that we offer for those with full-time availability is the P3 Professional Pilot Program, a course that allows pilots to become fully licensed with flight instructor certification in 38 short weeks.
The P3 Professional Pilot Program from Paragon Flight
The P3 Program at Paragon Flight is a course designed in response to the surging demand for professional pilots. We leverage quality of training, access to financial resources, and professional leadership development in order to prepare pilots for service faster and with less expense.
Fast-Tracked P3 Schedule
- PRIVATE PILOT (PPL) – 0-10 weeks – fundamental phase that prepares pilots for all future aviation education through the development of good habits and leadership skills;
- INSTRUMENT FLIGHT RATING (IFR) – 11-18 weeks – phase that prepares the new pilot to operate during additional conditions by using the aircraft’s communication and navigation equipment;
- COMMERCIAL LICENSE, SINGLE ENGINE AND MULTI ENGINE (CSEL AND CMEL) – 19-30 weeks – phase that prepares candidates to earn their commercial licenses for both single- and multi-engine aircraft;
- CERTIFIED FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR (CFI) – 31-38 weeks – this final phase provides an entry into the profession as a flight instructor, allowing you to earn flight hours, perfect your skills, and make a living from the cockpit.
Prerequisites for the P3 Program
- 18 years old, minimum
- High school graduate or GED recipient (college preferred)
- One professional character reference and one personal character reference
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Clean criminal background check
- Pass a cognitive and behavioral evaluation
- Clean FAA record (no incidents, accidents, or enforcement actions)
- FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- Proficient, fluent, and literate in the English language
- Full-time availability in order to participate in 4-5 flight lessons and 10-20 hours of ground instruction weekly
- Positive moral character, drive, and work ethic.
Finances interfere with commercial pilot hopefuls all too often. By providing our years of experience navigating the processes associated with various financial resources, we can guide students toward the most appropriate avenues in order to help them secure funding, whether that be traditional student loans or grants, aviation scholarships, GI benefits, or private lending.
Features of Paragon Flight’s Training
Paragon Flight provides every single element needed for successful flight training. From the location to the instructors, curriculum, and aircraft fleet, we’ve considered and perfected every aspect of flight training – all for the benefit of our students.
Location – Southwest Florida is prime real estate for pilot candidates and flight instructors alike. The weather here features clear, sunny skies more than 350 days annually for obstacle-free time in the sky.
Instructors – As a paradise for pilots, we have an ample pool of applicants for positions of Certified Flight Instructors (CFIs) here at Paragon Flight. Our students reap the benefits by having a best-fit instructor that parallels their goals, temperament, and learning style.
Curriculum – The computer-based Jeppesen curriculum, developed by a Boeing subsidiary, produces safe and ready pilots 30% faster than the national average.
Aircraft – Paragon Flight employs the following aircraft, all equipped with Glass Cockpit tech and advanced avionics:
- Piper PA28 “Pilot”
- PA-44 Seminole
- Cirrus SR20
- ALSIM Flight Simulator
Are you an aspiring commercial pilot in search of the most appropriate school near Port Charlotte, Florida? Click here to contact Paragon Flight, or you can reach out via phone to our location in Fort Myers at Page Field (FMY) by dialing (239) 747-0056 or our Punta Gorda location at Punta Gorda Airport (PGD) by dialing (941) 336-7494.