Commercial Pilot School South Carolina
If you’ve always dreamed of pilot’s wings as part of your future, make plans to travel from South Carolina to Florida to attend the best commercial pilot school in the industry, Paragon Flight. We offer various courses, including the Professional Pilot Program (P3), which facilitates the development of readiness and safe skills faster and cheaper than other programs and schools.
The aviation education available through Paragon Flight varies widely. We stand ready to help a wide range of pilots – from students with zero experience up to those seeking their Airline Transport Pilot Certification to captain an airliner.
We are authorized by the FAA under Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR) Parts 61 and 141, making it possible for us to design a custom program for individual students or administer a rigidly prescribed program.
The Professional Partnership Program (P3), in particular, is a unique program that accelerates training for the fully invested and driven student. The P3 program can take students with no existing experience from zero to commercially licensed Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) in fewer than 10 months.
Obstacle-Free Flight Training
Learning to fly will be faster when training is uninterrupted. Flight training with Paragon Flight offers just this opportunity. The weather here in Fort Myers is picture-perfect, all year long. Our home base is Page Field (FMY), the center of air travel for all of Southwest Florida, where student-pilots have access to a tower-controlled runway, modern facilities, and numerous practice airfields.
Being such a fantastic area for flight, we have a strong pool of flight instructor applicants. We can supply students with a best-fit match regarding personality, learning style, and experience.
Timeline for P3 Training
- 0-10 Weeks, Private Pilot License (PPL) – the most significant portion of training, this phase offers a foundation for all future aviation education.
- 11-18 Weeks, Instrument Flight Rating (IFR) – the second phase of the program prepares pilots to fly in additional conditions, using navigational and communication equipment.
- 19-30 Weeks, Commercial License, Single Engine & Multi Engine (CSEL & CMEL) – the third phase leads pilots toward mastery of professional level flight skills for both single-engine and multi-engine aircraft.
- 31-38 Weeks, Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) – the final phase of this program leads commercial pilots to certification as flight instructors.
Participation in the P3 Program is fairly demanding, as you can imagine from the schedule. As such, we require that participants meet the following qualifications:
- Age – 18 years old
- Education – High school graduate or GED holder (college preferred)
- Character References – One personal + one professional
- Driving Record and FAA Record – Clean
- Cognitive and Behavioral Assessment – Passed
- FAA Medical Certificate – First Class
- Language Proficiency – Fluent and literate in the English language
- Availability – Full Time (4-5 flight lessons and 10-20 hours of ground training each week)
- Characteristics – integrity, drive, and strong work ethic
Leadership training and accelerated pacing are two of the legs of the P3 Program’s footstool, and assistance with the search for financing is the third. Whether you qualify for traditional student loans, grants, or aviation scholarships, or you need contacts for personal lending options, our team will be happy to oblige you in your search and application process.
Paragon Flight is a comprehensive pilot school in sunny Florida; we’re ready to welcome students from South Carolina to Southern California and beyond. Sign up here to participate in the P3 Program, or any of our other training courses; or you can contact us via phone at (239) 274-3170.