Commercial Pilot Training Schools In New Mexico
An aspiring pilot in New Mexico should consider the value of Paragon Flight’s commercial pilot training program while weighing the benefits of traveling to various flight schools. Located in Southwest Florida, Paragon Flight offers the P3 Professional Pilot Program, which makes the decision clear. You can achieve your goals faster and more affordably while mastering the skills needed for success.
The incredible fast pace of the P3 Program lets pilot-hopefuls with no experience progress to earning a Commercial Pilot License (CPL) and flight instructor credentials within 10 months (38 weeks) time.
P3 Professional Pilot Program Schedule
- Phase One (Weeks 0-10) Private Pilot License (PPL) – the foundational course for all aviation education, this phase of the program is the most important. During it, student-pilots learn the principles of aviation, establish good habits, and master the best practices of flight.
- Phase Two (Weeks 11-18) Instrument Flight Rating (IFR) – pilots learn to use navigation and communication equipment during flight, essential skills for commercial pilots.
- Phase Three (Weeks 19-30) Commercial License, Single Engine and Multi Engine (CSEL & CMEL) – pilots master the skills and procedures required of commercial pilots for both single- and multi-engine aircraft.
- Phase Four (Weeks 31-38) Certified Flight Instructors (CFI) – add flight instructor certification to your commercial licensing in order to make a living as a flight instructor. Paragon Flight gives preferential consideration to graduates of the P3 Program. This role offers pilots the opportunity to practice their skills, share their passion, make a living, and accrue flight hours for future goals.
This intensive program requires participants who are ready to work hard. The prerequisites for the P3 program include:
- 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED (some college experience preferred)
- One personal character reference
- One professional character reference
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record, criminal background check, and FAA record
- Pass a behavioral and cognitive evaluation
- FAA first-class medical certificate
- Fluent and literate in the English language
- Full-time availability to accommodate 4-5 flight lessons and 10-20 hours of ground training weekly
- Strong work ethic, ambition, and integrity
If finances have you discouraged, reach out to the office here at Paragon Flight. The professionals working in our office are familiar with the financial resources available for student-pilots, including student loans, grants, aviation scholarships, veterans benefits, and personal lending. Allow the team to help you find the right resources for your situation and apply for them.
The two Paragon Flight locations – in Fort Myers and Punta Gorda, FL – enjoy clear-for-takeoff weather 350+ days of the year. Our pilots face no obstacles to logging flight hours. We have the practice fields, the runway, the aircraft, and the opportunity. The experiences that our pilots have while in the cockpit are also remarkable. In addition to learning the skills of the trade, the beautiful coastal scenery will make a lasting impression that won’t soon fade from memory.
We also offer superior Certified Flight Instructors (CFIs) with a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Just as our students have plenty of opportunities to get in the cockpit, pilots also love the area because they can do what they love frequently. This abundance works to our benefit when it comes to hiring instructors.
From the curriculum to the programs, aircraft, weather, facilities, instructors, and practices, every element of commercial pilot training at Paragon Flight in Florida stacks up well against any competing schools in New Mexico. Contact us online to learn more, or you may call the Fort Myers location at (239) 274-3170 or the Punta Gorda school at (949) 336-7494.