Commercial Pilot Training Schools In South Carolina
Considering the commercial pilot training schools in South Carolina? Head a couple of states south to Florida, where you’ll find Paragon Flight. Sunny skies and an accelerated course of training through the P3 Professional Pilot Program make us the best choice for all aspiring pilots regardless of where they call home.
When considering flight schools, prioritize the quality of the following features:
- Customer service
- Goal-oriented training programs
The Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA) is the foremost advocate for aviation. We at Paragon Flight are proud to have been recognized repeatedly for years upon years for the excellence of our instruction and instructors.
Paragon Flight has two locations in Florida – one at Page Field (FMY) in Fort Myers and the other at Punta Gorda Airport (PGD) – so that we can serve even more student-pilots . Southwest Florida is a great location for flight training, offering plenty of opportunities for practical training since the weather welcomes takeoff and landing all year long, over 350 days of the year.
The Certified Flight Instructors (CFIs) that you find here at Paragon Flight have diverse experiences in all types of environments and fields. No matter your learning style, personality, or plans, you’ll be able to find a suitable flight instructor within our ranks.
We provide training for pilots who want to fly for fun, for pay, and for training others, and we do so in the best aircraft for each purpose. Our fleet includes the Piper PA28 “Pilot” and PA-44 Seminole for primary training and the Cessna T182T Skylane, Cirrus SR20, Cirrus SR22 G5/G6, and ALSIM Flight Simulator for specialty training.
Pursuing Commercial Pilot Training with the P3 Program
At Paragon Flight, we operate as a Part 141 and a Part 61 flight school, so we’re able to provide flight programs that work for the individual student. If you need a program created around you, we can do that. We also provide an accelerated program, the P3 Professional Pilot Program, for student-pilots with full-time availability and a strong work ethic.
The P3 program will take you from novice to commercially licensed, certified flight instructor in fewer than 10 months. Consider this timeline:
- 0-10 WEEKS – Private Pilot License (PPL)
- 11-18 WEEKS – Instrument Flight Rating (IFR)
- 19-30 WEEKS – Commercial License, Single Engine & Multi Engine (CSEL & CMEL)
- 31-38 WEEKS – Certified Flight Instructor (CFI)
As you can imagine, this intense timeline requires students with dedication. We require that participants meet the following prerequisites:
- 18 years old, minimum
- High school diploma or GED (college preferred)
- One professional and one personal character reference
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Clean criminal background check
- Clean FAA record
- Pass a behavioral/cognitive evaluation
- First-class FAA Medical Certificate
- Literate, fluent, and proficient in the English language
- Full-time availability to participate in 4-5 flight lessons and 10-20 hours of ground training each week
- Have integrity, drive, and work ethic.
The opportunities for professional pilots abound in today’s market, and we’ve created the P3 Program to help our students take advantage of the abundance of positions and salary increases. The program prioritizes quality training, leadership development, and assistance with financing your endeavors.
When you’re ready to book commercial pilot training, head to Florida from South Carolina or elsewhere to attend Paragon Flight. With locations in Fort Myers and Punta Gorda, you’ll find that we meet the needs of pilot hopefuls from around the world. Learn more today by following this link or calling to speak with our staff via phone:
- Fort Myers – Page Field Airport (FMY) – (239) 747-0056
- Punta Gorda Airport (PGD) – (941) 336-7494.