Flight Lessons Venice, FL
Paragon Flight offers flight lessons within an hour’s drive from Venice, FL, at our locations in Fort Myers or Punta Gorda. Whether you simply want the convenience and joy of flying yourself, your family, and your friends or would like to pursue the cockpit as a workplace, our team can arrange a program of training designed around your goals, schedule, and budget.
The history of success that Paragon Flight has began in 2006. We provide aviation education for all stages of piloting – from complete newbie to experienced pilot. Call us for your own personalized program.
The instructors at Paragon Flight have real experience in a range of environments, aircraft, and regions. Working with the team here means that you’ll have a best-fit flight instructor who parallels your goals, current training status, and even learning style and personality. We’re able to provide the best flight instructors in the world because of the wealth of applicants. Southwest Florida is a paradise on Earth for pilots of all experience levels, and our students reap the benefits.
The beautiful climate of this region provides pilots with clear-for-takeoff opportunities 350 days annually. Our homes in Fort Myers and Punta Gorda are in modern flight facilities – Page Field (FMY) and Punta Gorda Airport (PGD), respectively. These airports have tower-controlled runways and plenty of practice space for our students.
The practical experiences that our students have occur in the safest, standardly provided aircraft for training.
- Piper PA 28 “Pilot” – single-engine flight training
- PA-44 Seminole – multi-engine flight training
- Cirrus SR20 – primary flight instruction, transition/differences training, high-performance endorsements, and single- and multi-day rentals
- ALSIM Flight Simulator – uber-realistic, authorized by the FAA, and ideal for fully immersive training without the expense of aircraft.
Guided by both Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR) Parts 61 and 141, Paragon Flight provides training for those interested in flying in the private, commercial, or government/military sphere.
Private Flight Pursuits
- Private Pilot License (PPL) Training – permits single-engine flight in good conditions
- Instrument Flight Rating (IFR) Training – permits flight using communication and navigation systems
- Multi-Engine License (MEL) Training – permits pilots to fly aircraft with more than one engine
- Cirrus Certified Aircraft Training – trains pilots to fly Cirrus SR aircraft in VFR conditions
- Glass Cockpit Training – trains pilots to use basic Garmin glass cockpit tech
Professional Flight Pursuits
- Commercial Single-Engine License (CSEL) Training – permits single-engine flight for compensation
- Commercial Multi-Engine License (CMEL) Training – permits multi-engine flight for compensation
- Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) Training – permits flight instruction for single-engine pilot candidates
- Certified Flight Instructor – Instrument Flight (CFII) Training – permits flight instruction for instrument training
- Certified Flight Instructor – Multi-Engine (MEI) Training – permits flight instruction for multi-engine training
Military and Government Flight Pursuits
- Initial Flight Orientation (IFO) – prepares for training at basic training
- Single-Engine Recurrent Training (SERT) – scenario based for improvement of crew coordination, cooperation, awareness, and safety
- Rotary Wing to Fixed Wing Transition Training – helps helicopter commercial pilots become airline pilots
- Aircraft Transition and Differences Training – provides training for using new aircraft
For flight lessons near Venice, FL, click here to contact Paragon Flight, or contact us via phone:
- Page Field Airport (FMY), Fort Myers – (239) 747-0056
- Punta Gorda Airport (PGD), Punta Gorda – (941) 336-7494.
We look forward to helping you in your aviation journey and will be happy to develop a program that meets your needs and provide guidance regarding finding appropriate financing sources.