Flight School Englewood, FL
If you’re in search of a top-notch flight school near Englewood, FL, Paragon Flight is your answer. We promise an experience that is as safe and effective as it is rewarding and fun!
When considering pursuit of a pilot’s license, you’ll need to make sure that you choose a flight school with the experience, reputation, facilities, curriculum, instructors, and aircraft required to provide a successful program of training. Paragon Flight checks every box and then some.
The training offered here at Paragon Flight is award-winning, recognized by the AOPA, or Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association, many times throughout our history. We’re vigilant in our efforts to provide every student with this quality of experience.
Paragon Flight is a versatile source of flight training. We operate under Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR) Parts 141 and 61. Part 141 regulations govern full-time programs that follow prescribed syllabi, and Part 61 guidelines regulate part-time, more flexible courses that allow for alternate pacing and scheduling. With authorizations under both sets of regulations, we can fulfill the needs of all aspiring student-pilots.
Flight Credential Training Provided at Paragon Flight
- Flying for Fun
- Private Pilot License (PPL) Training – approval for operating single-engine aircraft in good conditions
- Instrument Flight Rating (IFR) Training – approval for flight while using navigation and communication equipment
- Multi-Engine License (MEL) Training – approval for operating multi-engine aircraft
- Cirrus Certified Aircraft Training – approval for licensed pilots to operate Cirrus SR series in VFR conditions
- Glass Cockpit Training – approval for operating aircraft using Garmin glass cockpit technology
- Flying for a Living
- Commercial Pilot Licence, Single Engine (CSEL) Training – approval to fly a single-engine aircraft for compensation
- Commercial Pilot License, Multi Engine (CMEL) Training – approval to operate a multi-engine aircraft for compensation
- Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) – approval for training single-engine students
- Certified Flight Instructor, instrument flight (CFII) – approval for training instrument flight students
- Certified Flight Instructor, multi-engine (MEI) – approval for training multi-engine students
- Flying for the Government or Military
- Initial Flight Orientation (IFO) – prep for primary flight training
- Single Engine Recurrent Training (SERT) – scenario training to prepare mission crew in coordination, cooperation, awareness, and safety
- Rotary Wing to Fixed Wing Transition Training – prepares helicopter pilots to transition to airline pilots
- Aircraft Transition and Differences Training – prepares pilots to transition to different aircraft – Cessna C172, C182, C206, and T206.
The flight training that we provide at Paragon Flight relies on the standard training aircraft, all equipped with Glass Cockpit technology and maintained by FAA approved mechanics; premiere flight instructors chosen from among the best pool of applicants in the world; and the Jeppesen curriculum, developed by the world-renown Boeing subsidiary.
Our two locations in Southwest Florida offer our students the type of conditions needed for consistent time in the sky. The Punta Gorda location operates out of the Punta Gorda Airport (PGD), and the Fort Myers location calls Page Field (FMY) home. Both locations provide tower-controlled runways, nearby practice airfields, and modern facilities.
If money considerations are keeping you from pursuing flight training, our team can help you find and secure financing that’s most appropriate for your situation.
Paragon Flight offers the ultimate training at our flight school in Punta Gorda, near Englewood, FL. Explore the potential for flight training by booking a Discovery Flight or the creation of your own custom program by calling (941) 336-7494.