Flight School Loans Financial Aid
If you want to attend flight school but aren’t sure how to secure loans and financial aid, reach out to the team at Paragon Flight. We offer the expertise needed to identify the right financial resources for your situation and the experience needed to help you work your way through the application processes. This aspect is one of the key elements of our P3 Professional Pilot Program, a course geared to expedited pilot preparation.
Investing in commercial pilot training is an investment in yourself and your future. Occupationally, the time is now for training. Job opportunities abound, and compensation is rising steeply. In consideration of this need and key obstacles we’ve observed throughout our history, we’ve designed the P3 Program. This course leverages the financial, time, and character aspects of flight training for a faster, cheaper, but no less effective flight training program.
The P3 Program allows students with no prior experience to become commercially licensed pilots with flight instructor certification in 38 weeks. This acceleration isn’t possible with other programs.
P3 Program Schedule
Phase One – Private Pilot License (PPL)
- Weeks 0-10
- Foundational phase for the development of good habits and best practices, essential to all future training
- Key phase of the program
Phase Two – Instrument Flight Rating (IFR)
- Weeks 11-18
- Focus on learning to fly using navigation and communication technology, key to operating on a commercial basis
Phase Three – Commercial License, Single Engine & Multi Engine (CSEL & CMEL)
- Weeks 19-30
- Master the skills and knowledge needed to operate single-engine and multi-engine aircraft professionally
- Commercial license – required to accept payment for pilot services
Phase Four – Certified Flight Instructor (CFI)
- Weeks 31-38
- Gain the credentials to act as a flight instructor, a role that allows commercial pilots to accumulate flight hours, perfect their skills, and share their love of flight.
- Paragon Flight gives preferential treatment in consideration of hiring participants who complete the P3 Program.
Qualify for the P3 Program
As you can imagine, this program is quite rigorous and demanding, so we require that participants be ready and willing to perform. The qualifications that we expect from program applicants include all of the following:
- Age requirements – 18 years old
- Education – high school diploma or GED (prefers college experience)
- Character references – (2) one professional, one personal
- Driving record – clean
- Background check – clean
- FAA record – clean
- Behavioral and cognitive assessment – passed
- FAA Medical Certification – First Class
- English language proficiency – able to read, write, and speak fluently
- Availability – full-time (4-5 flight lessons and 10-20 hours of ground training weekly)
- Character qualifications – strong work ethic, drive, and integrity
Obstacle-Free Training with Paragon Flight
The flight training setting that Paragon Flight offers could not be better suited to the purpose. Page Field, our home, provides students with access to a tower-controlled runway, modern facilities, and proximity to a host of practice airfields. The weather in this part of the world is equally accommodating to flight training plans. Conditions are ideal for takeoff and landing more than 350 days of the year. You’d be hard pressed to find a combination of flight training measures like those we offer.
If you’re ready to participate in flight school here at Paragon Flight, reach out for assistance finding loans and other financial aid resources. We’re available online by clicking here or via phone at (239) 274-3170.