Florida Aviation Academies
Florida aviation academies like Paragon Flight can provide you with valuable flight training based on one-on-one instruction.
Paragon Flight, located in beautiful Fort Myers, Florida, is a premier FAA-approved FAR Part 141 flight training center and one of the top aviation schools in Florida. Our FAA-certification means that you will undergo higher-quality training and achieve certification in less time than you will in non-approved flight schools.
We offer fully customized training for first-time pilots, for pilots who want to enhance their skills with an instrument rating or multi-engine rating, and programs for those who want to become commercial pilots, air transport pilots and certified flight instructors.
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has different requirements for licensure or certification depending on which aircraft you intend to fly, and your FAA-issued pilot license certifies that you are privileged to fly these specific aircraft.
The FAA certifications are:
- Student Pilot – a flight instructor’s student who has very limited authorization to fly solo and cannot carry passengers;
- Sport Pilot – an aviator who is certified only for flying light sport aircraft in the daytime and cannot carry more than one passenger;
- Recreational Pilot – an aviator who is certified to fly 4-seat planes up to 180 horsepower only for pleasure and only in the daytime;
- Private Pilot – an aviator who is certified to fly day or night for pleasure or business, but who cannot be paid, compensated to fly, or hired by any operator; an instrument rating can be added;
- Commercial Pilot – an aviator who meets higher training standards and is permitted to fly for compensation (although there are some restrictions); an instrument rating can be added;
- Certificated Flight Instructor (CFI) – a commercial aviator who has been trained and can demonstrate various teaching techniques, skills and knowledge related to safely teaching people to fly; an instrument instructor rating (CFII) can be added;
- Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) – an aviator who has acquired a range of experience and training and is permitted to fly planes for scheduled commercial airlines.
Whether you’re looking for a fast-paced two-week program or a two-month program, Paragon Flight provides the best flight training available anywhere in the country.
Choose Florida aviation academies like Paragon Flight to help you achieve your dreams of flying in a lively and fun atmosphere. Get in touch with us today at (239) 274-3170 to get started.