How To Finance Flight School
A professional pilot leads a life of travel and fun, but many aspiring student-pilots struggle with how to finance flight school. Paragon Flight offers a special program that addresses this problem by helping students secure financing, teaching leadership skills, and shortening the time frame. This program is the P3 Professional Pilot Program.
About the P3 Professional Pilot Program
The P3 Program is for serious pilot candidates. In a time when pilot pay is incredibly high and job opportunities are wide open, the time to pursue training is now. The program addresses the three priority areas that we’ve identified as being obstacles to pilot training:
- Quality of training versus quantity of training
- Helping students create an appropriate financial package
- Leadership skills and character attributes
The Fast-Tracked Training Program
- 0-10 weeks Private Pilot License (PPL) – prepares student-pilots for future pilot training with a focus on best practices that promote safety, skill, and leadership.
- 18 weeks Instrument Flight Rating (IFR) – prepares pilots to fly using communication and navigation equipment, skills that commercial pilots will use regularly.
- 30 weeks Commercial License, Single Engine & Multi Engine (CSEL & CMEL) – prepares pilots for the rigorous demands of commercial pilot jobs flying either single-engine or multi-engine aircraft.
- 38 Weeks Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) – prepares commercial pilots for jobs as flight instructors, where they will be able to increase logged flight hours, make a living, and share their love of flight with others.
This program results in safe, skilled, commercially licensed pilots with flight instructor certification in fewer than ten months. This degree of acceleration without sacrificing quality of training is simply not possible with other programs.
Helping prospective participants find financing is another avenue where the team at Paragon Flight can help. Different students qualify for different types of financial packages. Whether student loans, grants, scholarships, or personal lending are appropriate for you, allow our team to help you find the right sources and work your way through the application process.
Qualifications for Participation in the P3 Program
- Age – 18 years old
- Education – high school diploma or GED (college preferred)
- References (2) – one personal and one professional
- Driving Record – clean
- FAA Record – clean
- Behavioral and Cognitive Evaluation – passed
- Criminal Background Check – passed
- FAA Medical Certificate – 1st Class
- Language Proficiency – able to read, write, and speak English
- Availability – full-time (4-5 flight lessons and 10-20 hours of ground training weekly)
- Moral Characteristics – drive, ambition, integrity, and work ethic
The Advantages of Choosing Paragon Flight
Paragon Flight provides every attribute needed in a quality flight training program and more.
The location is one of the primary advantages. Paragon Flight’s home is Page Field in Fort Myers, FL. Not only does this location provide our students with a tower-controlled runway, but we also enjoy great weather all year long. Pilots will have plenty of opportunities to get in the sky when they choose Paragon Flight.
Being a haven for flight enthusiasts, we also have the best Certified Flight Instructors (CFIs), chosen from a huge pool of applicants. The fleet of aircraft and curriculum that we employ are equally superior.
When a flight school will help you figure out how to finance it, accelerate the process, and ensure that your training is of the best quality, the decision should be clear. Paragon Flight, through our P3 Professional Pilot Program, provides all these things. Learn more by contacting us online or calling (239) 274-3170.