Pilot Training Sarasota, Florida
A great gift for yourself or someone in your life who has everything but loves adventure, pilot training from Paragon Flight in Punta Gorda, near Sarasota, Florida, will provide a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Paragon Flight’s mission is to ensure that pilots have safe, suitable, and unforgettable training regardless of the program pursued. Flight training here is student-driven and self-paced. We offer flexible, part-time courses or prescribed, full-time programs. We’re able to do so because our FAA-authorization falls under the guidelines of Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR) Parts 141 and 61.
In addition to dual-authorization, we also enjoy the ideal location, where the climate and proximity to practice fields work in our students’ favor. All year long, more than 350 days of the year, the weather welcomes takeoff and landing. This welcoming environment allows our students to complete their training faster and cheaper, but it also provides us with a flight instructor rich population, leaving us with the absolute best instructors for our students.
Paragon Flight Certified Flight Instructors (CFIs) offer the versatile skills and experience required of our students – no matter their ultimate pilot plans, personalities, and learning styles.
Learn to Fly at Paragon Flight
Non-Commercial Flight Training
- Private Pilot License (PPL)
- Instrument Flight Rating (IFR)
- Multi-Engine Training (MEL)
- Cirrus Certified Aircraft Training
- Glass Cockpit Training
Commercial Flight Training
- Commercial Pilot License, Single Engine and Multi Engine (CSEL and CMEL)
- Certified Flight Instructor (CFI, CFII, MEI)
Military and Government Training
- Initial Flight Orientation (IFO)
- Single Engine Recurrent Training (SERT)
- Rotary Wing to Fixed Wing Transition Training
- Aircraft Transition and Differences Training
When you learn to fly with Paragon Flight, you’ll do so in the absolute standard training plane for the program that you’re pursuing. Each aircraft also qualifies as Technically Advanced Aircraft (TAA). Glass Cockpit technology and advanced avionics in the training aircraft that we use provides our students with skills that easily transition to the aircraft they’ll drive in future situations.
Paragon Flight’s Fleet:
- Piper PA28 “Pilot” – primary trainer for single-engine flight
- PA-44 Seminole – primary trainer for multi-engine flight
- Cirrus SR20 – primary trainer as well as used for transition and differences training, high performance endorsements, and single and multiple-day rentals
- ALSIM Flight Simulator – ultra-realistic simulator for skill-building with less cost.
As we provide the best instructors, aircraft, and even weather, we also offer the ideal curriculum for learning to fly. The Jeppesen curriculum, developed by a Boeing subsidiary, includes all software, manuals, and supplementary materials needed. Plus, it’s proven to allow pilots to prepare for their check rides 30% faster than the national average.
If you like what you hear but aren’t sure how to afford participating in flight training, reach out to our team. We have years of experience in this area and this industry, so we have an understanding of the processes and contacts for lending when necessary. Allow us to help you identify and secure the best financial package made up of traditional student loans, grants, VA benefits, or personal lending sources.
The best pilot training in the Sarasota, Florida area is available here at Paragon Flight in Punta Gorda. To create your own custom course to become a private or commercial pilot or to earn an endorsement, call (941) 900-3131 to speak with our team and book a consultation with our Head Flight Instructor.