Pilot Training Schools Tampa, Florida
If your ambitions include pilot training, you live or work near Tampa, Florida, and you’d like the best among the available schools in the area, come to Paragon Flight. We mean to surpass your expectations and help you learn to fly safely and with passion.
Paragon Flight is an award-winning, experienced flight school. From our instructors and aircraft to the curriculum we use, Paragon Flight is, by design, worthy of the awards we’ve earned. The Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA) has selected us year after year as an excellent source for flight training.
FAA authorized under Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR) Parts 61 and 141, Paragon Flight is able to provide a program that suits every student-pilot.
Part 61 guidelines allow for part-time attendance, flexibility of curriculum, and pacing adjustments. This option caters to those who are otherwise employed or with family and life obligations who are seeking a private pilot license or continuing training.
On the other hand, Part 141 regs prescribe a full-time schedule and strict curriculum. This format is required for international students attending under a student visa as well as separated service members who desire to use GI bill funding. Career minded pilots might find this option most appropriate to their plans.
Flight Instruction Courses Offered at Paragon Flight
Paragon Flight provides a plethora of courses for pilot training. The typical course is one of the following:
- Private Pilot Certificate – Interest in becoming a pilot may lead you to pursue a private pilot certificate. We break this training into stages. You’ll begin with a Discovery Flight and consultation, followed by three separate stages including Fundamentals, Advanced/Solo Flight Training, and Examination/Testing.
- Commercial Pilot Certificate – Assuming that you’re starting at zero, expect to pursue a private pilot license, instrument flight rating, and commercial license. Remember, that under no circumstances will you be allowed to earn pay for flight without a commercial license.
- Instrument Rating – This course ensures that pilots can safely fly with only avionics, radios, communication, and navigation instruments.
- Certified Flight Instructor (CFI/CFII/MEI) – These programs allow pilots to join the ranks of those providing flight training.
- Multi-Engine Rating – A multi-engine rating supplements an existing license with an endorsement that allows pilots to fly aircraft with more than one engine.
Paragon Flight provides a system of flight training that includes the best aircraft, instructors, and curriculum. We house all the aircraft you might require, and each is Technically Advanced. The instructors here are top-notch and have a diversity of skill and experience, and the curriculum is proven to produce worthy pilots in 30% of the average time. The training received here will set you on the path toward reaching your goals as a pilot.
Come to Page Field in Fort Myers, FL, for a fantastic flight training experience. Your program should be effective but fun. When you learn to fly at Paragon Flight, you’ll have 350+ days of perfect flying conditions, nearby accommodations and practice fields, and so much more.
Paragon Flight, one of the best pilot training schools near Tampa, Florida, offers a range of flight training courses. To discover the possibilities and how they affect your future as a pilot, call (239) 274-3170. You can schedule a Discovery Flight and a consultation to design your personalized training course today!