Sarasota Flight Lessons
If your plans for career training include becoming a commercial pilot, choose to travel from Sarasota to Paragon Flight in Punta Gorda or Fort Myers, Florida, for stellar flight lessons! The P3 Professional Pilot Program we offer will thoroughly prepare you to act as the Pilot-in-Command of a commercial aircraft.
Plan for Commercial Pilot Training
When you approach career training, the institution chosen should be the best available. At Paragon Flight, you’ll find the environment, opportunity, curriculum, staff, and equipment to promote your future career and help you perfect your skills.
The institution here at Paragon Flight has the FAA approval of Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR) Parts 61 and 141. We offer a wide range of flight training to suit your needs regardless of where you fall on the training continuum.
At Paragon Flight, we’ll customize your training plan to meet your needs in line with your available time, budget, and plans. If you have part-time availability only, you can learn under a Part 61 one-on-one plan that is flexible in scheduling and pacing, and with full-time availability and a dedicated attitude, you can take advantage of the streamlined, accelerated, and focused P3 Professional Pilot Program.
The P3 Program allows dedicated students who meet stringent criteria to complete commercial flight training in fewer than 10 months’ time.
- 0-10 WEEKS, Private Pilot License (PPL) – foundational phase of aviation training
- 11-18 WEEKS, Instrument Flight Rating (IFR) – training to use communication and navigation equipment
- 19-30 WEEKS, Commercial License, Single Engine & Multi-Engine (CSEL & CMEL) – training to behave with professional level skill as the PIC of a single-engine and multi-engine aircraft
- 31-38 WEEKS, Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) – training to become a flight instructor, a role that will allow you to enter the field of aviation, practice your craft, accumulate flight hours, and do what you love.
The Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA) has repeatedly recognized our school for the quality of our training, and we plan to continue earning this recognition every day.
When you’re ready to start training to become a commercial pilot, phone (239) 747-0056 to speak with the Chief Flight Instructor about the ideal training program for you.
Choose Paragon Flight for Commercial Pilot Training
If you’re considering the available flight schools for your training, keep Paragon Flight high on the list. We check every box that a prospective student considers when looking for a flight school, including:
- Weather – ready-for-takeoff conditions 350+ days of the year;
- Access to training – two locations with tower-controlled runways and several nearby practice fields;
- Aircraft for training – Piper PA28 “Pilot,” PA-44 Seminole, Cessna T182T Skylane, Cirrus SR20, Cirrus SR22 G5/G6, and ALSIM Flight Simulator;
- Curriculum – Jeppesen curriculum, produced by the Boeing subsidiary
- Flight instructors – the perfect environment for flight draws in a bevy of applicants for flight instructors, and we take full advantage;
- Financing – being familiar with the ins and outs of financing for flight school, we can help you identify which products and services are appropriate for your situation – scholarships, student loans, grants, personal loans, etc.
Paragon Flight outperforms any of the commercial pilot training schools found elsewhere. Head from Sarasota to Punta Gorda or Fort Myers, Florida, to experience the absolute best flight lessons available. Click here to contact us online, or call our Fort Myers location at (239) 747-0056 or the Punta Gorda location at (941) 336-7494.