Commercial Flight Training Schools LaGrange, Georgia
If you can’t imagine a more delightful way to make a living than spending time soaring through the clouds, commercial flight training at Paragon Flight, one of the best flight schools in the US, can make it happen, and our LaGrange, Georgia location provides what it takes to find success.
When you plan to work as a professional pilot, you must pay attention to the responsibility involved with the role. Safe and skilled operations of an aircraft require training from the best available source. Paragon Flight provides every element needed for a successful training experience; you’ll need to bring the ambition and work ethic.
An FAA-authorized flight school, Paragon Flight operates under the governance of Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR) Parts 141 and 61. We can offer students full-time courses with a prescribed syllabus and one-on-one classes catering to individual schedules, goals, and learning styles.
Our promise to students guides our efforts. We focus on customer satisfaction by ensuring students have the best possible experience every session to earn customer loyalty with a relationship built upon trust and an unbreakable guarantee.
Operating with these principles in mind, Paragon Flight has received accolades from the AOPA, or Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association, multiple times for our flight training and instructor excellence.
When students initiate flight training with Paragon Flight, the Chief Flight Instructor will collaborate with the individual and base the programs offered upon the individual’s prior experiences, goals, and schedule. We’ll provide you with a straight line to your goals in a manner that you can meet.
If you have drive, full-time availability, and ambition, the P3 Professional Pilot Program might be your best bet! The P3 Program is 38 weeks long, but by the time participants complete the program, they’ve earned all of the following credentials:
- Private Pilot License (PPL)
- Instrument Flight Rating (IFR)
- Commercial Single-Engine License (CSEL)
- Commercial Multi-Engine License (CMEL)
- Certified Flight Instructor (CFI).
This program is highly valuable to driven pilot candidates. They can complete training faster and less expensively than other courses. Furthermore, upon completion, the pilot will be ready to serve as a flight instructor – making a living in the sky, honing their craft, sharing their passion for aviation, and accruing flight hours for future licensing. We at Paragon Flight even give flight instructor applicants who’ve completed the P3 program special consideration.
Qualify to Be a P3 Candidate:
- Reach 18th birthday
- Earn a high school diploma or GED (some college preferred)
- Present two character references – one professional and one personal
- Maintain a clean driving record, FAA record, and criminal background
- Pass a behavioral and cognitive evaluation
- Obtain an FAA 1st Class Medical Certificate
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of the English language (verbal and written)
- Have full-time availability to participate in 4-5 flight lessons and 10-20 hours of ground training each week
- Present professional attributes, including integrity, ambition, and work ethic.
Choose Paragon Flight’s LaGrange, Georgia, location for commercial flight training or one of our other flight schools when you value the experience and results of your aviation education. We also have locations in Fort Myers and Punta Gorda, Florida. Click here or call (706) 903-9337 to arrange for your custom program.