Commercial Pilot School Auburn, Georgia
Paragon Flight serves as a commercial pilot school in LaGrange near Auburn, Georgia, that facilitates the acquisition of professional credentials. With this training, your dreams of making a living in the cockpit can become reality.
We specialize in providing customizable courses for each pilot. Paragon Flight has the history, reputation, and capacity to provide the ideal training for your future career goals. With a carefully chosen location, prepared atmosphere, ideal curriculum, best-fit instructor, and industry standard aircraft, your training will be sufficient, fun, and safe.
Paragon Flight, an FAA-authorized FAR Part 141 and Part 61 flight school, offers top-tier flight instruction. Whether you’re beginning with a Private Pilot License (PPL) or zero experience, we’re ready and able to provide Commercial Single-Engine and Multi-Engine License (CSEL/CMEL) training. In fact, we offer an accelerated P3 Program designed to help dedicated students achieve their goals faster and cheaper.
About the P3 Program
The P3 – Professional Pilot Program – at Paragon Flight prioritizes three elements in its design:
- Quality of training over quantity of training
- Guidance to overcome financial obstacles
- Development of professional leadership attributes
Feel comfortable coming to our team for guidance when searching for ways to pay for flight training. We have the history and experience necessary for identifying the best source of funding, whether it be grants, student loans, aviation scholarships, or personal savings and loans. We understand how overwhelming the process can be, and we’re happy to help you navigate the process.
Timeline for Completion of Credentials
- 0-10 WEEKS, Private Pilot (PPL) – foundational course for all pilot education, permits single-engine flight in clear conditions
- 11-18 WEEKS, Instrument Flight Rating (IFR) – trains pilots to use navigation and communication aircraft systems, a skill that all commercial pilots need
- 19-30 WEEKS, Commercial Pilot License, Single-Engine and Multi-Engine (CSEL/CMEL) – prepare pilots to work as professional pilots in both single-engine and multi-engine aircraft
- 31-38 WEEKS, Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) – the final phase provides commercial pilots with an entry point into the profession. As a flight instructor, pilots can improve their skills, accrue flight hours for future endeavors, share their passion, and make a living.
The intensity of the P3 program warrants a certain level of dedication for participation. For this reason, we require that candidates meet a range of qualifications:
- 18 years old, minimum
- High school diploma or GED equivalency, some college preferred
- One personal character reference
- One professional character reference
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Clean criminal background check
- Clear a behavioral and cognitive assessment
- Clean FAA record
- FAA 1st Class Medical Certificate
- Fluent, literate, and proficient in the English language
- Full-time availability for 4-5 flight lessons and 10-20 hours of ground training weekly
- Drive, integrity, and strong moral character.
If this streamlined path doesn’t mesh with your schedule, we get it, and we’re happy to accommodate your availability with a custom program designed around your life. Make an appointment to consult with our Chief Flight Instructor, and we’ll make sure that you have a pathway to success with a schedule and budget for your consideration before you leave.
Make your dream of becoming a commercial pilot come true with flight school near Auburn at Paragon Flight in LaGrange, Georgia. We have what it takes to make every day worthwhile, with the instructors, curriculum, and aircraft required for stellar flight training.