Flight School Reviews LaGrange, Georgia
Are you knee-deep in flight school reviews as you search for the best source for flight training near LaGrange, Georgia? Paragon Flight offers instruction that will lead you toward developing aviation knowledge and skills.
An award-winning, top-notch flight school, Paragon Flight brings instructors, aircraft, curriculum, and dedication to the table. We strive to earn the rewards we’ve received day-by-day, living up to our reputation as a Distinguished Flight School, as we’ve been honored repeatedly by the AOPA, or Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association.
One of the primary reasons we stand out among the crowd is that the FAA dually authorizes us to operate under Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR) Parts 141 and 61. With both sets of guidelines governing our programs, we can provide the best of both worlds – one-on-one custom programs and full-time, stringently organized courses.
International students and those planning to use veterans’ benefits for financing must participate in a Part 141 program.
Paragon Flight – Catalog of Flight Programs
- Personal Flight Training
- Private Pilot License (PPL) – permits single-engine flight during clear conditions.
- Instrument Flight Rating (IFR)i – permits flight using navigation and communication equipment
- Multi-Engine License (MEL) – permits flight of multi-engine aircraft
- Cirrus Certified Aircraft – allows established pilots to fly the Cirrus SR series in VFR conditions
- Glass Cockpit – enables pilots to fly using basic Garmin glass cockpit tech
- Professional Flight Training
- Commercial Single-Engine License (CSEL) – permits pilots to accept compensation for flight of single-engine aircraft.
- Commercial Multi-Engine License (CMEL) – permits pilots to accept compensation for flying multi-engine aircraft.
- Certified Flight Instructor (I/II/MEI) allows flight instructors to train students for single-engine, instrument, and multi-engine flight.
- Military and Government Flight Training
- Initial Flight Orientation (IFO) – prepares for primary flight training during basic training.
- Single Engine Recurrent Training (SERT) – scenario-based training to improve crew coordination, cooperation, awareness, and safety
- Rotary Wing to Fixed Wing Transition – allows military and civilian helicopter pilots to become airline pilots.
- Aircraft Transition and Differences – allows pilots to level up to new aircraft.
As you can see, we offer every kind of flight training most pilots require. During these programs, students enjoy the best experience possible. That’s our commitment to our customers. We strive to earn loyal customers who return to us for every step in the aviation education ladder by offering quality that you can rely upon and an unbreakable guarantee.
We hire the best flight instructors, use the standard aircraft for training, and employ the most effective curriculum in the industry to help our students succeed faster and more affordably without sacrificing an iota of quality.
From a Discovery Flight to the P3 Professional Pilot Program or Glass Cockpit training for established pilots, Paragon Flight’s training will meet you where you are and help you progress toward your aviation goals.
If financing is holding you back from pursuing your pilot ambitions, reach out to our team. We have a ton of experience with various lenders and available resources, traditional and otherwise. The right financing will depend on your situation, and we’ll be happy to help you identify and secure that funding.
Paragon Flight, one of the best flight school options near LaGrange, Georgia, lives up to its reviews. Call us today at (706) 903-9337 to work out your bespoke flight training plan.