Resources – Commercial Pilot Training
Are you considering embarking on commercial pilot training?
If so, Paragon Flight should be your choice for aviation education. Travel to Fort Myers to pursue your training at Page Field, where Paragon Flight offers flight school training. We have dual authorizations from the FAA under Federal Aviation Regulations Parts 61 and 141, and our instructors, curriculum, aircraft, and location make us the ideal place to provide flight training.
In 2006, Paragon Flight began offering the best quality, personalized flight instruction for pilot hopefuls no matter where they start.
Wannabe pilots often find that the flight schools they choose are ultimately incapable of providing a personalized training program. We understand that what works for one will not for the other, so we customize training programs.
Families, jobs, and other life obligations don’t have to stop you from learning to fly. A program at Paragon Flight can be personalized according to your schedule.
The Certified Flight Instructors (CFIs) on staff here at Paragon Flight are the best of the best. This area attracts avid pilots, so we can choose from among the most experienced, talented pilots in the world.
Pilots who plan to make a living from their efforts must have a commercial pilot license. If you’re starting from the beginning, flight training will consist of the following programs:
- Private Pilot License (PPL)
- Instrument Flight Rating (IFR)
- Commercial License for Single-Engine (CSEL) or Multi-Engine Aircraft (CMEL)
The programs required to become Certified Flight Instructors (CFI/CFI-I) are optional.
We have dual authorizations that fall under FAR Parts 61 and 141. Federal Aviation Regulations Part 141 are strict and require full-time attendance and adherence to the curriculum. Part 61, on the other hand, allows for flexibility to accommodate individual schedules and learning styles.
As our students learn, they do so in safe, well-kept, and technically advanced aircraft. The fleet includes a Cessna C172S Skyhawk, a Piper PA-44-180 Seminole, a Cessna T182T Skylane, a Cirrus SR20 G6, a Cirrus SR22 G5/G6, and an ALSIM AL172 Flight Simulator. All of the aircraft we use are similarly outfitted as the planes you’ll fly in the field. They’re classified as Technically Advanced and include Glass Cockpit technology and advanced avionics.
The Jeppeson curriculum that we use is proven to produce results 30% faster than the national average for flight training.
From aircraft to instructors, Paragon Flight provides everything you might need to succeed in training. We’re also home to some of the best weather in the world for flight training. Over 350 days of the year, the skies here are clear. Page Field, where we call home, has a tower-controlled runway, and several practice fields await the opportunity for further practice. Furthermore, accommodations in the area welcome all comers with prices that range from budget to luxury.
Get a taste of the cockpit today by scheduling a Discovery Flight with Paragon Flight. Learn about the facility, our approach to training, and even how it feels to take control in the air. Your time can also be spent creating a training plan.
Paragon Flight is the best choice for commercial pilot training. If you’re ready to begin your journey toward becoming a professional pilot, give us a call at (239) 274-3170 to start.
- Commercial Pilot School Fort Worth, Texas
- Commercial Pilot School Boston, Massachusetts
- Commercial Pilot School Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Commercial Pilot School South Carolina
- Commercial Pilot School Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How To Finance Flight School
- Flight School Loans Financial Aid
- Flight Schools With Financing
- Can You Get Financial Aid For Flight School
- FAA Approved Flight Schools Near Me
- FAA Certified Flight Schools
- FAA 141 Flight Schools
- Cessna 172 Stall Training
- Cessna Training Course
- Best Way to Finance Pilot Training
- Sarasota Flight Lessons
- Sarasota Flight School
- Sarasota Flight School Reviews
- Sarasota Flight Training
- Flight Lessons In Sarasota, Florida
- Commercial Pilot School Sarasota, Florida
- Commercial Flight Training Schools Sarasota, Florida
- Commercial Multi-Engine Add-On Sarasota, Florida
- Bradenton Flight Lessons
- Bradenton Flight School
- Bradenton Flight School Reviews
- Bradenton Flight Training
- Flight Lessons In Bradenton, Florida
- Commercial Pilot School Bradenton, Florida
- Commercial Flight Training Schools Bradenton, Florida